Pages

6.11.2011

Weekend Wrap-Up: Videos Galore!

Its safe to say that I come across a lot of things I think are cool in my meanderings about the internet. Here is where I get to close some tabs and share my findings!

Right then, on offer this evening we have a hilarious misadventure with the Dalai Lama, a steampunk laptop and the future of Windows! Also, a very adorable Doctor Who monologue.





Watch - and cringe - as an Australian morning show host tries to tell the Dalai Lama a joke.



YOU MUST WATCH THE AWESOMENESS OF THIS CHILD MONOLOGUING DOCTOR WHO. (Best started at the same time as this music)




Steampunk laptop. 'Nuff said.



Actually old news by now, but Microsoft recently unveiled Windows 8, the first real touch-friendly version of its operating system. It looks pretty slick, and I can't wait to see it in action on some fancy devices - sooner rather than later please! Engadget has the unveiling here and a demo video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment