Pages

1.26.2011

Day 25 - Somewhere You'd Like To Move Or Visit

The whole world.

I love travelling, and have been blessed with the opportunity to do a fair bit of it. From spending time living in France to travelling half-way around the world to visit some family in Tanzania, I have the travel bug, and the only prescription is more cowbell travelling. I really enjoy getting to go out and experience different cultures, learn the way other people live. Having exposure to different ideas about life and how to live it can be a transformative experience, if you let it be. The key to enjoying your travels, as far as my experience goes, is to be open to trying new things, especially food since that seems to be the second way people best express their culture (the first being language of course).

And again, because apparently I love lists, the top ten places I would like to visit:

  • France
  • Australia
  • The UK and Ireland
  • New Zealand
  • Iceland
  • Japan
  • Israel
  • Italy
  • The Netherlands

No comments:

Post a Comment