Pages

1.13.2011

Day 12 - Bullet Your Day

Maybe I should have tweeted this as I went along and then collected them here: I don’t use Twitter as much as I might like.
Then again, lets take this one thing at a time.
  • 8:45 – Woke up and showered
  • 9:00 – Morning routine: eat breakfast, check email and RSS, survey Ogame empire
  • 10:00 – Counselling appointment
  • 11:30 – Had lunch with Emily and chatted about life, the universe, and youth work
  • 14:00 – Class! The Wenjack makes me sleepy
  • Apparently Freudian Psychoanalysis is a plague (says Freud himself)
  • 15:30 – Ghosting the corridors of the OC, my old haunt. Check up on my fleets, again.
  • 17:00 – Class! Again! Developing for the Web though, much more interesting
  • 19:00 – Walk out to my truck to discover that my headlights had been on since I got there. Hooray for dead batteries! Now to find someone to boost me.
  • 20:07 – …aaaand no such luck yet. Call Seana to see if she will come and rescue me :D
  • 20:40 – Help arrives, and my dead battery adventure is over.
  • 21:20 – Home, and dinner. Chat with my mom about the day
  • 22:10 – Call Seana and catch up on the rest of the day
  • 22:30 – Dad get home and we rock the freezer, getting it loaded in the van.
  • 23:10 – Bed time! No, wait. Blogging time!

No comments:

Post a Comment